Digital finance is quickly changing the nature of financial service provision – with promising opportunities to reach more customers and offering a more complete suite of relevant products.
However, providers face multiple obstacles leveraging this opportunity – platforms are not always accessible, customers are difficult to serve on digitalonly channels, and ad-hoc partnerships pose obstacles many providers find difficult to surmount.
Our programmes are developed and delivered by an international faculty.
- The changing face of Digital finance
- Digital Technology
- How can digital technology help the unbanked
- Developmental strategy and digital finance
- Microcredit methodology under digital finance
- Products and services under digital channels
- Delivery channels on digital finance
- Fintech companies
- Leveraging digital finance technology
- Removing obstacles
- Regulating digital finance