This five day course offers leaders from around the world an exceptional opportunity to connect with peers while engaging them.
The Strategic Management programme is an executive education program aimed at providing high-level management and leadership training to those shaping the microfinance industry, including CEOs of leading microfinance institutions and executives of mainstream banks entering the microfinance market.
This course focuses on some of the important current issues in strategic management. It will concentrate on modern analytical approaches, and on enduring successful strategic practices.
It is consciously designed with a technological and global outlook since this orientation in many ways highlights the significant emerging trends in strategic management.
Registration Deadline: 30 November 2019
- Succeeding in highly competitive financial sectors
- Balancing a social focus in a commercial setting
- Reaching new business segments
- Evolving products and delivery channels
- Competitive Dynamics
- Putting it All Together
- Corporate Strategy - The Core Concepts
- Corporate Philosophy and Culture
- General Principles of Organization Design
These topics will be explored in ways that are relevant not only for financial services providers, but also investors and
regulators who are interested in helping to expand financial inclusion. Participants will learn primarily through the case