This membership category is for practitioners that have at least 10 years experience in the microfinance industry.
The Fellow of the Microfinance Association “FMA” is for a select group of individuals that have made outstanding contributions to the development of the sector.
Benefits of membership
- Use of the Microfinance information portal
- The use of the FMA - Fellow of the Microfinance Association - designation after name
- A formal Certificate of Membership
- Monthly on-line magazine - The Microfinance Professional
- Research Analyst - Undertake four pieces of work a year
- Contribution to on-line magazine - The Microfinance Professional
- Inclusion in the Microfinance Association - Global Skills Register
- Mentoring of Graduate Trainees
- Inclusion of name in our database on Speakers
- Contribution to White Papers published by the Association
- Mentoring of Graduate Academy Members
- Corporate Discounts - Conferences and Training Seminars
- Liaison during visits to UK - Hotel Bookings/airport transfers etc