The Microfinance Association and the Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre have developed this training programme on Branch Mangers based upon over twenty years consulting experience.
The Branch Management programme will focus on the critical success elements of managing and leading a performance focused team.
Each workshop is designed either as a series or as a stand-alone, checklists, job aids, case studies, and “real world” situations.
This programme provides Branch Managers and the branch manage-ment team with current, proven solutions to managing a successful branch today.
In essence, the Branch Manager is the business manager. On-going education, training, and networking are essential in developing successful the branch management in today’s ever-changing environment.
- Develop and Implement Branch Management plans
- Discover Individual Leadership and Management Styles
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Operational Adherence
- Mitigate Risks
- Grow the Banking Branch
- Explore Proven Sales, Service, and Relationship Building Skills and Tools
- Motivate and Boost Employee and Team Success
- Manage Challenging Situations with Team Members and Customers
- Strengthen Communication and Day-to-Day Effectiveness
- Increase “Bench Strength” in the Branch
- Determine Critical Branch “Best Practices
- Microfinance operations
- Microfinance products
- Loan management
- Financial Management
- Relationship Management
- People management
- Performance management
- Customer service quality
- Developing best practices