The Delinquency and Portfolio Management Training is designed for Senior and Middle Management (Credit Supervisors, Credit Officers, Senior Credit Officers, Micro Credit Managers responsible to managers) of Micro Finance Institutes (MFIs) and other Financial Institutions for the purpose of strengthening their knowledge and build their capacities in the field of Loan Portfolio Management. This Training exposes participants to various portfolio concepts, Importance of mechanism of Loan Portfolio, Measurement of Portfolio Quality, Micro Credit Risk Management, Causes as well as effects of delinquency and accounting for delinquency.
The combination of methods including interactive lectures, group discussions, review technique, brainstorming, case studies, practical exercises, and group work makes the training course distinctive.
Our programmes are developed and delivered by an international faculty; we use a participatory approach in the way that we deliver our programmes. We also facilitate discussions using well and tested case studies.
- Understand the various Micro credit concepts and terminologies
- Understand the Importance of Loan portfolio
- Learn How to prepare Annual Business Plans
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Credit Officer/Senior Credit Officer in micro credit
- Learn about a smooth Disbursement and recovery Process
- Get knowledge about different types of Frauds and external influences
- Financial Statements
- Financial Ratios
- Portfolio quality
- Asset/liability Management
- Risk assessment
- Bank specific – ownership and support levels
- Analyzing non-financial information
- Risk faced by MFIs
- Non-performing loan
- Review of profit and loss accounts
- ap analysis
- Case study
- Ratio analysis and the importance