An interactive program for Directors and senior executives
During the last decade, the microfinance community has recognized the limitations of donor and government subsidies in reaching a significant scale and scope of operations.
This program provides an in-depth analysis on the process of fundraising and why so many institutions fail to adequately raise the required funds.
The program will assist institutions in developing a long -term strategy on the process of successful fund raising and how institutions can put a structured plan into operation.
This is a program for directors and senior executives.
Fees and Expenses
The cost of the programme is $200 per delegate
Discounts for two or more delegates from the same organisation
- Realign your institution’s priorities and performance
- Equip your staff with the key skills required to compete within the industry
- Familiarize your staff with global trends in microfinance delivery
- Provide insight into and understanding of the logic behind policies and procedures
- Introduce international standards of impact-based microfinance management
- Advance international best practices for microfinance management in the digital age
- Propose an innovative approach to enterprise risks assessment and management
- Equip your staff to improve the overall performance of your institution