Our 2020 – Post -Covid 19, Flagship International Program
The Microfinance Association Acceleration course is a highly acclaimed and impactful program with attendees from microfinance institutions, savings & loans associations, and regulatory agencies, etc. The recent lockdown and attendant effects on the economy have underscored the need for Microfinance Institutions to understand and revaluate the key role they play in inclusive finance and economic development; and to position their organizations to deliver impactful financial services to the bottom of the economic pyramid more effectively, efficiently and profitably. The International programme will be delivered by international facilitators from five different countries.
- $300 per delegate
- We would be happy to hear from donor agencies that would be happy to sponsor microfinance institutions as part of their corporate social responsibility.
- The cost has been heavily subsidised by the Microfinance Association UK in view of the current economic environment.
These are UK times.
Tuesday 10:00am – 1.00pm
Wednesday 10:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday 10:00am – 1:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 12noon
The programme will be delivered by international facilitators from five different countries.
We encourage participants from all over the world to apply for this programme.
For further details please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Realign your institution’s priorities and performance
- Equip your staff with the key skills required to compete within the industry
- Familiarize your staff with global trends in microfinance delivery
- Provide insight into and understanding of the logic behind policies and procedures
- Introduce international standards of impact-based microfinance management
- Advance international best practices for microfinance management in the digital age
- Propose an innovative approach to enterprise risks assessment and management
- Equip your staff to improve the overall performance of your institution