Being a corporate member of the Microfinance Association will add value to your organisation’s activities from a global audience. You will also be part of a global professional body that is making real changes to the lives of people.
The corporate membership of the microfinance association is for Corporate Bodies, Non-Governmental Organisations. Banks, Financial Institutions, Training Organisations, Private Equity firms, Microfinance bodies etc who are interested in making real developmental changes.
The membership fee is £1000 per year.
“I have found membership of the Microfinance Association invaluable in my career. I have met so many people and have enjoyed every minute”
Benefits of corporate membership
- Insert the logo of the Microfinance Association on your website
- 10% discounts on all our training programmes for your employees
- Gold sponsorship on conferences organised by the Microfinance Association
- Introduce you to leading impact investors
- 20% discount if we undertake a social Impact evaluation for your institution
- Introduction to Foundations and private organisations that can provide funding for expansion
- Discount - advertising on the Microfinance Association website
- Influence training and professional development within the sector
- Undertake impactful research at a discount
- 20% discount on our outsourcing services
- 20% discount for developing a digital road map
- Participate in technical workshops
- Participate in industry consultation by providing technical advice to policy makers
- Benefit from close links with practitioners and policy makers