This membership category is for practitioners that have a significant number of proven experiences at the senior level in the microfinance industry.
The Fellow of the Microfinance Association “FMA” is for a select group of individuals that have made outstanding contributions to the development of the sector.
Benefits of membership
- The use of the FMA - Fellow of the Microfinance Association - designation after name
- A formal Certificate of Membership
- Guest Speaker at conferences
- Inclusion in the Global Skills Register for senior professionals
- Contribution to White Papers published by the Association
- Discounts – 15 % discount on all Association training programmes
- Liaison during visits to UK
- Facilitation/ Consular assistance - visits to UK, Dubai and Washington
- Technical assistance, setting up local Financial inclusion Network
- Training of Trainers to deliver the Branch Manager Certification Programme
- Short -term consultancy assignment